General Introduction accompanied by important questions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hi Jackie. Let me begin by introducing myself. My husband and I are around 60 years old and thinking about retirement. We have realized that a job and/or our savings will not allow us to live properly. We are US citizens, and have lived 9 years in Las Vegas where we have spent $34,000 on Robert Kyasaki real estate classes which told us how to get money lenders, private money etc…a world completely scary and unknown to us. These courses were a total waste of money and we no longer had any money to begin in the house business. We have moved to Switzerland where we have been struggling finding jobs…and are back to talking real estate. I heard you speak on Mitch’s podcast out of San Antonio and was quickly warmed up and interested in what you were saying. Meanwhile, I have signed up for the free e-book and have been listening to Jack Miller’s conference for the past week or two. I have been listening to it a few times. I am in the process of reading the Fear Factor ebook, which is very enlightening. Amazing information, thank you. Here are my questions:
    1. Is it possible, if so, how, to begin wholesaling while in Switzerland? We cannot do real estate here in Switzerland due to the high prices, jargon and the contracts being in French.
    2. We are wanting to return to the states and are focussing on the Dallas area (because I am teacher certified from the state of Texas). Would you think the Dallas area would be a good place to begin? or would you recommend another city or state? Do we have to be present in order to make deals? I heard that you are making deals every day and haven’t been back to the states for 4 years. How do you do this?
    3. While living in Switzerland, should we register as a business in the states? We have only jobs here. We are not business owners as of yet. We had a corporation, LLC’s, the whole ball of wax, but NEVER started the business…Too expensive and too scared….

I guess I have lots of questions but it is accompanied by enthusiasm for our future when I read Master Leasing or Wholesalingl. You are the first one I have heard about that actually makes it sound simple with none of our money included. Now THAT makes my husband happy.

It would be wonderful to hear from you encouraging me that we can make money while living overseas. Thank you for your advice, answers and counsel.
    Best wishes,
    Meg and Daniel Piguet

Email: [email protected]

Meg, and Daniel,

I am just “chirping in” to say, WELCOME to the Cash Flow Depot family. You may have found the finest teacher in Jackie who gives of her knowledge freely. She will be replying to all our queries soon, so hang in there.

Ayesha, from DFW area:-)

HI Meg and Daniel

I’m glad you found us! Wow wasting $34,000 – that really hurts big time. You’re not alone. So many people have been lead down that path.

But, now you are on the right track! You do not need to spend a lot of money to learn how to make a lot of money. That’s what we’re all about here at CashFlowDepot.com

And you don’t need to buy houses or get private lenders. There are so many ways to make money which reduce your risks. Wholesaling, Highest bidder Sales and Master Leasing are some of my favorite ways! None of them requires buying houses, getting loans, saving up for a down payment. You won’t need much cash to get started. You can reduce your risks considerably with these techniques.

Now, to answer your questions:

1. Is it possible, if so, how, to begin wholesaling while in Switzerland? We cannot do real estate here in Switzerland due to the high prices, jargon and the contracts being in French.

Honestly, it is much easier and you’ll have a bigger profit margin if you wholesaling locally But, you could do wholesaling from Switzerland, or anywhere, but you’ll need 2 important things:

(a) you need a good website and marketing plan to generate leads for you in the USA. It is much better to focus on one area instead of the whole United States. Since you have a teacher cert. for Dallas, Texas start there.

(b) you’ll need a team on the ground to inspect the properties, get contracts signed and get the houses sold. We have a lot of team players here at CashFlowDepot. You will usually split profits in some way with your team on the ground.

2. We are wanting to return to the states and are focusing on the Dallas area (because I am teacher certified from the state of Texas). Would you think the Dallas area would be a good place to begin? or would you recommend another city or state? Do we have to be present in order to make deals? I heard that you are making deals every day and haven’t been back to the states for 4 years. How do you do this?

Dallas Texas is a great place to do wholesaling. That’s where I got started more than 20 years ago and still do deals there now. It is much easier if you are present but you can do these deals from a distance if you have a good team on the ground. You’ll make more money if you don’t have to get other people involved.

It’s easier for me to do deals from Panama because of all the systems and contacts I have in Texas. Without these systems and contacts, it would be difficult to do business from afar.

It would be difficult for you to do any kind of Master Leasing in the USA from switzerland. You need to see the houses, meet with tenants, build a team of contractors in the area who can take care of any maintenance. With a good attorney, you could probably do this in Switzerland though. If your ultimate goal is to move back to the USA, then you should hold off on doing any Master Leasing until you are back in the USA. Owners would not trust that you could take care of their property unless you lived near the town where the house is located.

3. While living in Switzerland, should we register as a business in the states? We have only jobs here. We are not business owners as of yet. We had a corporation, LLC’s, the whole ball of wax, but NEVER started the business…Too expensive and too scared….

NO! Do some deals first. Then worry about an LLC later. Don’t put the cart before the horse. Let the profits from your deals pay for the entity later. You don’t need to get bogged down with a corporation until you make money first.

I guess I have lots of questions but it is accompanied by enthusiasm for our future when I read Master Leasing or Wholesalingl. You are the first one I have heard about that actually makes it sound simple with none of our money included. Now THAT makes my husband happy.

You don’t need to spend $34,000 to learn how to make money with real estate. You don’t need to buy houses or get loans to make money with real estate. Instead, you can control properties with an option contract (which is just a purchase contract with a contingency clause).

Check out some of the BLOG articles to learn more.

We have a lot of training in the Premium Member section which is only $297 for a full year.

We have free coaching calls. The next call is March 28th at 7pm Central to discuss how to get more leads so you can do more wholesaling or highest bidder sales, etc.

Thank you for your quick reply. I enjoyed reading your note.

Hi Jackie,
    Thank you for your reply to my long introduction of myself and my husband. I love reading the forums and am in the process of finishing Wealth Foundations by Jack Miller. I listen once, then go back the next day and overlap. Re-listen then listen to a new one. I hear something different each time.

Here is my brass tacks questions:
    1. Is it REALLY feasible and realistic to be able to Wholesale in the USA from Europe, or am I just kidding myself?
    2. I enjoy listening to the book reviews, reading the forums, trying to understand the questions being asked but can I really do something from a distance?
    3. As i understand it, becoming a Premium Member gives me full access to training programs, books, teachings, etc. Right? Or are books over and above the price.
    4. If I can start doing something from overseas, please can you give me a list of beginning points. I would like to build up an account for now. Not so much monthly cashflow yet.
    Thank you for your honest reply with guidance and advice.
    Meg Piguet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.