Get Help reaching your target audience using Fiverr

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • With my Panama Tour company, I’ve been getting a lot of people from South Africa lately. Things are getting really bad there and people want out. They are looking for a place to move to which is friendly and affordable. I do some advertising on Facebook. But I also went to Fiverr.com and did a search for South Africa. There are companies who will do citations for South Africa, classified ad submissions in South African, directory listings, etc etc.All for about $5 a Gig,

I’m also starting to get more people from China – and guess what, on Fiverr, there are individuals who will do advertising for me in Chinese in China. – for about $5!

The reason I’m telling you this is because there are probably some marketing opportunities using Fiverr.com for your state or your city. They can do citations for your website, press releases and distributions. article writing and distributions, classified ads, blog posts for your city, etc etc.

There are even people who will pass out fliers for you.

Explore what marketing opportunities are available at http://www.Fiverr.com You’ll be surprised.

But, be sure to use people who have a good rating and a lot of reviews. Don’t pick just anyone.

Jackie,
    I am going to do my first press release for a highest bidder sale using Fiverr. I’ve never done a press release and for some reason am intimidated by them (odd i know) but i did a brief search and it looks like i can get the release written AND published for $5. Great site!
    Greg

Fiverr is great for a lot of things like press releases, article /content writers, ebook cover designs, banners, graphics, etc…

Be careful with website stuff though because some of the things they promote are “black hat” which can hurt your website rakings.

Greg,
    I had a press release about 10 days ago that was so bad I gave up trying to edit and canceled. It was from fiverr. It was$55 . Just be careful and read it first. Glad to see your back in the game. My website shines bright on Rockford. Closed my first deal there about 6 weeks ago. I am sure I will be getting a hold of you in the near future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.