Good News, Bad News about Panama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I arrived in Panama City on May 14th. The cut off for flying my cat out was May 15th because of the heat in Texas.

I had to get an international health certificate from the USDA then get it authenticated by the Panamanian Consulate in Washington DC, then get a home quarantine certificate from the MIDA office here in Panama to get my cat out of the USA and in to Panama. ( yea she’s worth it)

What I did not know if that I cannot leave the country for 30 days because my name is on her quarantine papers too.

I contacted my attorney in Panama to see if she had some way around it … but no go.

So, that means that I cannot fly to Dallas on Friday, the 19th like I had planned to do to go to David Tilney’s Master Lease and Manage seminar.

I was really looking forward to seeing many of you at the event. I’m sorry.

The good news is Panama is fantastic.

LOL all for your kitty. Glad to hear you’re in Panama now.

At least it was for a good cause . . . so glad to hear that kitty made it with you to Panama. I volunteer at a shelter and it always bothers me how many perfectly good loving cats end up there because their owner moved and either couldn’t or wouldn’t take them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.