HBS Bloomington Normal Illinois

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Have a great opportunity for a HBS for down payment in Downs Illinois about 10 minutes East of Bloomington Normal Il. I will help out and coach if needed the best I can but I do not have a weekend free until December. 170K – 180K sales price 130K underlying at 3.5% 30 year fixed. 3/2.5 Sounds like a nice house nice neighborhood. Have to move by October 1st. for a new job. Realtor is not doing a thing with it. They can get out of their contract with the Realtor.

sounds like a huge opportunity. want me to send this out as an email blast don?

Hi Don,
    You have this under contract? And the note is created? Need more information.
    Thanks,
    Greg

It’s not under contract I didn’t want to make promises I couldn’t performance I told them that I’d reach out to this group are group today and see if there’s anybody could help them out I can coach a little bit by time commitment is very very thin they’re sold on the concept they just need someone to help executed for them not quite sure what you mean by is the note created the wraparound will be created at the closing when the buyer is found it’s a good deal just needs to be work by somebody

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.