Hello Everyone!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hello everyone, my name is Trevor I’m 18 years old and new to CFD I joined to meet like minded individuals who have done what I’m seeking to do. My goal is to get to $20K cash flow from master leases in around a year or two and reach a net worth of $100M in my lifetime. I have saved up a decent bit to begin this endeavor but will probably save a little longer. I’m a freelance UI designer and in my spare time like to read about finance and wealth management. I’m hoping too or I should say going to since failure isn’t a option, use this cash flow to grow my wealth and later on begin purchasing properties myself and live abroad in Panama and the Netherlands. Hopefully I will meet some who shares my interests or can provide me with some guidance. Are my goals too high? is $10K/month cash flow from master leases in a year realistic? I will be doing this full time from day one when I begin. Is there anyways for me to quickly gain additional capital without a real estate license in MN?

`Good luck Trevor. Sounds like you have the right mindset

HI Trevor

Welcome to CashFlowDepot. You have some great goals — that’s where it all starts. Next, you need to make a plan for how you will achieve the goals.

If you want to be at $10,000 a month cash flow within a year, let’s break it down. Say the average cash flow for a master lease is $300 a month. So $10,000 / $300 = 33.3 deals in a year or about 3 deals a month. It’s doable if you can give it your full time attention.

It will be even easier if you get some package deals along the way – say a landlord lets you master lease 6 of his rental properties in one swoop.

To generate fast cash, the two best ways are

wholesaling
    highest bidder sales.

We have a lot of training about master leasing, wholesaling and highest bidder sales in the premium member training.

Ask questions here – we love to help!

Thank you Jackie for the insight I’m gonna start looking for the master leasing training in my dashboard now and start looking into what highest bidder sales are since I’ve never heard of it. is there anything in these forums or the training that will teach me the basic terminology.

Thank you Don!

Trevor,
    You will pick up the terminology as you go don’t sweat it.

I’ve picked up a little terminology from the seminar footage I just watched and am very satisfied with getting premium I love it so far!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.