Hello fellow Members – New Member here

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I wanted to say hello to fellow members as I’m a newbie at Cashflow Depot. I’ve researched wholesaling thoroughly and am very interested in pursuing as my foundation to REI. Looking forward to meeting new people and open to new ideas. Saying hello and wishing you all the best in your pursuits.

-Troy

HI Troy

Welcome to CashFlowDepot. Did you read my book FLIP DEALS? It is available in the New Member Bonus section. It is your step-by-step guide to wholesaling. Wholesaling is a great way to get started

I have done a LOT of wholesale deals and can help you with any questions you have. Please post the questions in the Creative Real estate section of the forum

Best of success
    jackie

Glad you joined…there is tons of info here and please make an effort to ask questions on the forum. One of the things we enjoy most is when a CFD member scores on a deal. Let us know how we can help you.

Great. Thanks so much for reaching out. I’m teaming up with with partner to start our wholesaling endeavors and we are working to hone in on our first steps. What would you recommend as the most effective first steps to take to start marketing? Is starting with creating a buyers list the way to go?

Hey T

Follow the steps in Flip Deals: Real Estate Profits on Steroids. It will tell you that before you even start looking for houses, you need to build a buyers list. Read the book from cover to cover before you start looking for houses. It will teach you how to build a buyers list, how to find deals, what to say and not say, and how to evaluate opportunties, etc

When you need help, post your questions in the Creative real estate section of the forum

Best of Success

Hello Real Estate World,

Walter Cortes here from the Big Island of Hawaii (Kona).

I used to sell real estate as an agent in Las Vegas, Nevada. I also had rentals that went back to the bank. I am back and ready to pursue my real estate investing passion again. I believe education plays a big role in becoming successful in real estate (or in any endeavor).

I desire to learn more here and I so look forward in the days ahead!

Mahalo,

Walter in Kona

Hey Walter

Glad you finally jumped in in CashFlowDepot.com I look forward to helping you succeed in your real estate business.

Jackie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.