Hello from Northern Nevada

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

My name is Norma, and I am a new member. I’m excited to join this wonderful community and learn from the wealth of knowledge that everyone offers.

A little about me. I have a wonderful husband and 3 amazing older children. When I have spare time you will find me and my husband either biking or hiking, and my favorite hobby is Photography.

I have worked as an administrative assistant for a local real estate investor, and I inspire to be like him. He has shared some of his knowledge with me, but I am missing key elements like I’ve never negotiated a deal before. I can find deals, I can find information about people, but once I hand the information over to the investor, I’m out. Now, I would like to find the deals, the people, and negotiate on my own behalf so I can wholesale the deal to an investor.

The investor I worked for said he learned everything he knows from Jack Miller, Peter Fortunato, Lonnie Scruggs, Jimmy Napier, and basically he whole list of contributors on the website. So I thought….why not give it a try for myself.

Norma,
    Some great teachers. Welcome and your in the right place.

Norma,

Welcome aboard.

What you seek will take a lot of work – including many sittings at sellers’ kitchen tables. Don’t get discouraged. Real estate investing is a language that need to be learned. Learning any language take time, persistence, and a ton of work.

Bill Cook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.