Highest Bidder Sale

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

In THE DEPOT I set up a special section for audio, articles, and videos about Highest Bidder Sales so it is easier to find.

Here in the forum please use this section for questions and discussions about Highest Bidder Sales.

What exactly do you put on your signs?

Do you advertise on sites such as ByOwner.com or Listforafee.com?

Anonymous

I have not advertised on the FSBO sites. Your primary traffic will come from SiGNS SIGNS SIGNS SIGNS

What exactly do you put on your signs?

Anonymous

Home Sold to Highest Bidder

Open House ____

___________________>>>

http://www.HighestBidderSale.com

HI,
    in doing a higest bidder auction for the “down payment” only on an owner carry s.f.r.( being sold at full retail),what should the bandit signs say since they are too small to say enough to explain this unusual process. I feel if i just call it a house auction i will end up with cash buyers (investors) looking for a wholesale deal . Also buyers looking for an owner carry normally wouldnt look at an auction where things usually go for cash only. I thought i read you advertise these auctions on craigs list but i tried that and got flagged in 5 minutes… my wife says auction advertising is not allowed there!??

H

Has anyone tried highest bidder (for” down payment ” only owner carry retail S.F.R. sales) on E-BAY???
    THANKS, STEVE

Anonymous

Steve

I have used EBay to find buyers for my Magic Bus trips and it was successful. I have tried advertising a highest bidder sale on ebay and it was not successful but I have seen others run ads for a down payment auction on ebay so perhaps it works sometimes. People really need to SEE the house to make a buying decision. I would not use ebay.

SIGNS are the single most important thing you can do to get a LOT of people at your highest bidder sale. If you don’t put out at least 50 signs, you will not have a successful sale…PERIOD. You need to have signs in front of the house as soon as possible. The other signs go up the day before the HBS starts and you need to be prepared to replenish often.

You should also run craigslist ads ( never copy and paste and don’t use postlets/vflyer or you will get flagged for duplicate content)

Run a press release in the local papers.

hand out fliers to all houses in the area inviting them to pick their new neighbor by inviting friends to come to the HBS

Anonymous

You CAN advertise auctions on craigslist (I do it all the time) but you need to NEVER copy and past content or you will get flagged. You should put up a new ad at least 2 times a day and don’t use the same subject line or the same content in the body of your ad. Must be original content or you will get flagged for duplicate content

thanks jackie. and should the signs be different for down payment type auction?? steve

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.