Highest Bidder Sale in Ecuador

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • To introduce myself – I am Robert Brinkmoeller and am a lifetime member. Presently in Cuenca, Ecuador and putting together an Online HBS on a wonderful upscale Mansion that could be considered a small boutique hotel with 7 or 8 bedrooms. Original construction costs for renovating this Mansion which was originally the home of the first Archbishop of Cuenca, cost $2.1 Million. Has upscale appliances and plumbing equipment, etc,. that has been imported from the USA and other European Countries. Starting bid will be under $900,000
    Have a small team of help, including a great IT fellow. But need software for the bidding process, and don’t know how to connect to the Cash Flow Depot software to post the sale or hopefully be able to access a software package that already has the code for an online HBS.
    If anyone could help in pointing me to the way to go for the software, please post here or email me at [email protected]
    Everytime I listen to the interviews and calls, always get greate gems for moving forward in this business.
    Wishing you all, the best in this field.
    Robert

Forgot to mention that the Seller had a sale on this property 1 or 2 years ago, selling it for about $2.5 Million, and the buyer came to Cuenca to settle the sale, and then proceeded to transfer his money from his China bank account to Ecuador. But China has a law that allows anyone to bring in money or gold to China, but it cannot be taken out of the country!
    So that killed the deal. He tried to borrow money from his relatives, but you know how that usually ends. No cooperation.
    Lesson learned – Beware of bringing money or gold into China, need to have legal advise before doing business in China. Or maybe this was a special situation with other issues that I am not aware of.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.