Highest Bidder Sale Web Site Use

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

I have it set up so you can use http://www.HighestBidderSale.com web site for a DEEP DISCOUNT…. only $99 for unlimited properties.

I normally charge $795 to use the web site, get signs and the paperwork so you guys are getting a heck of a deal.

But, I think a Highest Bidder Sale is such a GREAT way to sell houses ( does not have to be your house) that I want you to give it a try.

If you have any questions about doing a Highest Bidder Sale – just ask here in the forum.

You can order this in the store.

Jackie

p.s. I leave for Colorado today to sell another house with a Highest Bidder Sale. See it at http://www.HighestBidderSale.com — then search for colorado and 311 Eastridge. This house was previously appraised for $2,500,000 and it’s where I’ll be staying while I’m in colorado this time. (NICE PERK!)

Jackie:

Are the documents on a CD or hard copies only? $99 is for unlimited use on the website or only for a year, how about to re-new?

So Jackie, when we go to the highestbiddersale.com website and read about the $795 Maximum Impact Kit #1, is everything listed there what we are getting for $99? Just want to clarify…enjoyed the call and listening to the replay; you’ve got me thinking seriously about this!

Anonymous

NO, you only get access to use the site and the paperwork. You will need to order your own signs.

Jackie

Hi Jackie
    On your conference call you indicated you would post your report on Tips and Tricks of Highest Bidder Sale. I cannot find it.
    Andy

Jackie:
    I’m planning to start the marketing for a highest bidder sale this Saturday. I would really like to get the Special Report you mentioned.

Mac

Anonymous

Look for my tips and tricks in THE DEPOT under the Buying and Selling section.

Jackie,
    Is access to the paperwork made available online after we sign up for $99? The description on the website states that Kit #2 is for 6 months of web site and domain name use only.
    Thanks

Anonymous

you do get the paperwork when you sign up for the $99 cashflowdepot special

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.