Highest Bidder Sales

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I was just listening to a call where Jackie mentioned a highest bidder sale package for Premium Members. Where can I find this at? I’d like to have the portfolio of forms, instructions, and ideas to get prepared for my first HBS. Thanks all!!

I’m in the process of updating the Highest Bidder Sale book and document package. It will be available for Premium Members by the end of the month.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of training about how to do a Highest Bidder Sale in the Premium Member Training. You’ll even learn what to say to get a seller to say YES to your offer, how to explain a HBS to a seller, how to structure the offer, and much more. Plus you’ll hear from CashFlowDepot members who have done Highest Bidder Sales.

So, what is a Highest Bidder Sale?

It is a way to make a lot of money within 30 days – without buying houses or fixing them up. This is how it works:

1. You must be working with a motivated seller – that is a seller who, for what ever reason, needs to sell their house quickly and is willing to either take a big discount or sell with terms or sell subject-to the existing mortgage.

2. You get a Contract to buy their house with a contingency clause that says, you must find another buyer after doing a 2 day option house and highest bidder sale or you will not close. (this is called an Option)

3. You do a week of aggressive marketing, then a 2 day open house where you accept bids for the property.

4. After the open house, you call back all the bidder to see if they want to increase their bid. Then the house is sold to the Highest Bidder.

Sometimes the Highest Bidder is a cash buyer. Sometimes they need to get financing.

Sometimes your profit is anything over the contract price. Sometimes you agree to split the profits with the seller.

CashFlowDepot members are making $10,000 to $150,000 per Highest Bidder Sale. And some are doing 1 to 2 highest bidder sales per month.

You can learn much more about Highest Bidder Sales in the Premium Training.

We’re also doing a Coaching Call on Tuesday, March 21st to interview a CashFlowDepot member who did her first Highest Bidder Sale a few months ago

Woohoo!! Can’t wait until the updated version is live and available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.