Highest Bidder

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Is there anyone in Colorado or close by that are doing a Highest Bidder Open house? I would love to attend it and see exactly how it’s done. Please just let me know.

Hi Michelle

I’ve done several Highest Bidder Sales in Colorado including the Springs, Fort Collins, and Lake Dillon area. If I hear of any other Highest Bidder Sales coming up I will post it here on the community Forum

Hi Jackie, so it looks like I have my first meeting with someone that wants to do a Highest bidder. It is a house with a cottage that needs a lot of repair in downtown Colorado Springs. I have a pretty good idea of what I’ll present to the my possible client as a strike point but I was hoping I could threw my ideas by you of someone that has experience with doing these HB? Also since the house need a lot of cleaning up before the HB open house I was wondering if most people pass this cost to the client or pay it themselves? The meeting is in just a few hours from now!

Hi Michelle

I sent you a private message — check it out asap

I love that people are so willing to help on here. Hope that HBS goes well if it goes off. Come back and give us an experience report!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.