how far would you go to make$15,000 to $20,000?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • We posted 2 great deals in Ohio – one was a subject to with $30,000 equity at least. It would be a great highest bidder sale. Did anyone in Ohio jump at the opportunity? Nope

We posted a deal in Texas with $100,000 in equity for house in perfect condition. Did we get any takers? Nope.

But this week, a guy who did a HBS in florida and made $16,000 (he lives in florida)
    He said, heck i’ll go to Ohio for $30,000 for a few days of work.

So, how far would you go to make $15,000 to $20,000?

Jackie,
    Once again as I stated yesterday after Panama count me in on juicy deals others turn down. Hell I will jump on a plane if the deal is right.
    Don Wede

Hey Don

After the Panama Retreat we are going to really crank up the volume with motivated seller leads. Get ready to make some money!

See you next week in Panama!

Jackie

Jackie,
    Don’t scare me like that. The Panama Retreat starts January 20th correct? Not next week. LOL
    Don

I actually mapped the travel time from Atlanta to that city in Ohio when you posted it- but thought maybe not best to do my first HBS in another state.
    That said, I would drive almost anywhere to sell something- and have actually in the furniture business (other line of income.)
    If it’s still available, I would be interested if you think it feasible for a first go.

Don, oops – I meant in 2 weeks

I start a Panama tour tomorrow then I’ll be home for 3 days before the Panama event starts.

Katheen

Sorry, a guy from Florida took the leads in Ohio. After seeing how easy it was to make $16,000 doing a Highest Bidder Sale on land (no house) in Florida, he was ready to do it again. He should net about $30,000 – $40,000 for a few days work in Ohio.

Still can’t understand why no one in Ohio was willing jumping all over these opportunities.

More leads coming after the Panama Event!

Jackie

Jackie, I would love to travel (I live in New York) to fo a highest bedder sale. When the opportunity arises, would you walk me through it? It would be my first time. Thanks.

Sorry typo: * to do a Highest bidder sale

Thanks Jackie for the great buys all over USA. If anyone needs help, I’m more than happy to assist when Jackie is no available due to her tours. I love doing HBS instead of selling to a wholesaler. At first will will be work but after you do a few you’ll have a gret list and I’ve done HBS’s over the phone. Piece of cake!!!!

Hi Patti,

I see that you do HBS instead of selling to a wholesaling. Do you do Ugly houses or pretty houses?
    Could you please provide some assistance to get started with a house in good condition that has $100k + in equity? Thanks, Nick

CFDealMaker

You can certainly sell wholesale but you will make much more if you sell with a Highest Bidder Sale.

I’ve done ugly houses, pretty houses. luxury houses, land, mobile homes, even an RV. The Highest Bidder Sale concept works with anything. – basically you get people fighting over who will pay you the most money.

We have a TON of training about doing Highest Bidder Sales in the Premium Member training – check this out

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/premium-training/?fwp_topics_premium=highest-bidder-sales&show=filter

An example, there is an interview with Brian who was planning to wholesale a property in New Jersey. He anticipated making $70,000 as a wholesale flip. Darn good ! But instead, he did a Highest Bidder Sale and made $148,000 profit!

See why I think everyone needs to learn how to do HIghest Bidder Sales!!!

my little book – Highest Bidder Sale Guide will walk you through exactly what you need to do and you get all the paperwork needed too. Plus, we right here on the forum to help with any questions.

It all starts with getting a contract to buy the house at a price below market… an OPTION Contract.

I can tell you that it is MUCH easier to do a Highest Bidder Sale when the buyer is a cash buyer – which means it is a wholesale opportunity, even if it will be an owner occupant.

Highest Bidder Sales can be done when the buyer is getting bank financing but there are so many things that can go wrong at he last minute.

I prefer quick turn, cash Highest Bidder Sales. They work in higher priced properties as well as lower priced properties – so long as there is a real discount that the buyer is getting, you can attract cash buyers in any price range.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Jackie

THANKS so much for your help Jackie !!

Jackie,

I am available to drive, or fly, anywhere in the country to do an HBS as long as there is enough “meat on the bone”. I am driven and focused. I can even assist Patti with HBS wherever she is 🙂

Jackie,

Where can I view the deals you have like this one you are talking about in this post?

Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.