HUGE news about Jack Miller’s courses!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

On CashFlowDepot, many of Jack Miller’s courses are a copy of a copy which means when you print them out, they are blurry. This year, I’m reading each of Jack’s manuals on Depot. As I read each, I’m making corrections and updates. (NOTE: I down load the course from Depot. Print it off at Office Depot and put it into a 3-ring binder. I then read the course using a highlighter and pen to indicate needed corrections, updates, and important points that need to really stand out.). Problem is, there has been no way to incorporate the changes from my 3-ring binder manual to the PDF manual on the website.

That is, there was no way to do this until TODAY!!!!!! Jackie Lange found the hard drive that contains ALL of Jack’s courses in WORD DAMN FORMAT!!!! It’s his ORIGINAL manuals, folks!!!!! Jackie then took the time – she’s in the middle of a move – to upload all of Jack’s courses to Google Drive.

This morning, I downloaded from Jackie’s Google Drive folder one of Jack’s courses I just completed editing. I then, using Word, edited a page and saved the changes with NO PROBLEMS!!!! Glory Be and Hallelujah!!!! See, it pays to be Catholic! 😉

Y’all have no idea how big of a deal this is!!!!

Thank you Jackie Lange, we love you ever so much!!!!

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Hey Bill,

I recently printed all of Jacks E Books and reading all of them. Once done I plan on reading the courses as well. Please let me know if you need any help.

Cheers.

Rob.

my cell is 443-336-4837

Will do, Rob.

Bill Cook

sounds good.

Cheers.

Rob

Manna from Heaven !

Hi Bill,

Thank you so much for letting me know – This is liquid GOLD!

John Moseley
    John Schaub’s Student
    Real Estate Investor

Amazing! Glad to hear!

John,

Yesterday, Kim and I attended Sarasota’s monthly REIA meeting. And the monthly speakers was…….JOHN SCHAUB!!!!!!!!

Love the guy. Great teacher.

He and Pete Fortunato will teach a two-day seminar in Tampa on March 25 & 26, 2023. Kim and I will be there.

Bill,

Thank you!

Mike Weiss

PS – but don’t tell Vena 😉

Wow! This is incredible news! Thank you, Bill and Jackie! Also thank you, Bill, for updating them to match new laws and changes! I’m very excited.

Michelle,

Updating all Jack’s manuals will take time. A labor of love.

I’ve complete three of his courses. Currently working on the fourth.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Thank you for all that you do for us, Bill.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.