I would like to help with HBS for on job training in May or June

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Would like to help with a High Bidder sale to get on job training. If near Sacramento or Portland, OR, my sons can help too. If further, probably me only, but I am a very lovable guy :-) email me at [email protected] …………… Gary

Gary

looks like Arcinio( panamapreacher) will be doing some in the Merced area soon. Contact him

Correcto! I have 8 homes going under contract next week. I plan on having a HBS in May. Email me at [email protected]

WAY TO GO ARCINIO

Holy cow! How did you get 8 homes under contract so quick? I need some of that advertising!

Arcinio – please do not schedule the highest bidder sale for the weekend of May 19-21 – that is when David Tilney’s seminar is.
    See http://www.MasterLeaseAndManage.com for details.

Ideally, you will have the sale in the next couple of weeks. Avoid Holiday weekends! One time I was not paying attention to the calendar and schedule a Highest Bidder Sale for Easter Weekend. I thought I’d have no bidders but much to my surprise, I had a lot of lookers and plenty of bidders. This was a highest bidder sale for the down payment.

I got $50,000 down for a $169,000 sale!!!

I had the carpet cleaned a few days before the open house. But the owners had a lot of dogs and the carpet cleaning just made the smell worse. (dog dander) So, Friday afternoon, I called the carpet company I had done a lot of work with and said I had an emergency, I needed new carpet installed in a 2500sf two story house before 10am Saturday morning. They were just finishing up when I arrived for the Highest Bidder Sale.

Without the new carpet, the house would not have sold and certainly not with $50,000 down!

The owner of the eight homes has no choice other than a highest bidder sale. He’s in deep water with the city code enforcement. We only had a verbal agreement so far and will sign contracts by 4/5. My plan is to just get a flat fee of 6k per house I sell no matter the price. He may still back out once I present it to him but I don’t see why because he owes 16k in fines and the homes are trashed needing at least 25k-30k of reparies on each one. Thanks for looking out on the date Jackie..I won’t have the sale during David’s seminar.

A HBS is definitely his best shot at getting these houses sold quickly.

As always… code enforcement ( or red tag lists) is a GREAT source for leads!

I do have one question though…what should I do about the cleaning? Jackie, you stated that you feel you would not have been able to sell that house if you had not replaced the carpet. I kinda feel that way about these. They are very ,very vandalized and dirty. Every window is broken, lots and lots of grafitti, broken cabinets and human feces all over the walls and floor! They are nasty. I really don’t want to put out the money to clean them and I certainly am not cleaning them. What would you suggest?

Arcinio

the big difference is I was selling to a RETAIL buyer ( full price)

you are selling to a WHOLESALE buyer. ( below market)

When selling to a wholesale buyer, you do not need to do any clean up at all. In fact, it has been my experience that you will get more if you do less.

Other homes in the area are worth about 100k. The eight that I may get under contract this Thursday need about 25k worth of work done. I am thinking of selling to wholesalers. I would start bids at $19,900 each. So even if they end up selling for 30K and they put 25k into them. That’s 55k a buyer invested in a house worth about 100K. I just need to convince the owner that he may not be able to sell any other way. I think he paid 4mil for the whole deal (58 lots) back in 2006. He needs to count his losses and get out before the city takes the homes away from him in a judgement.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.