insurance

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • having hard time getting home owners insurance lately anyone else having problems.

anybody have any investor friendly insurance companies that will write insurance in company name or trusts for flipper properties. is it possible to get one policy for liability and structure or do i need two seperate policies even if the house needs no work.

NJ/PA area

Joe M

formost said they would not write it if it is in a corprate name. how did they do it for you personal name, llc, corp. i know many people just say it will be a rental property when flipping but i like to keep it on the up and up as best i can.

Joe:

I use an independent agent. I have no problem getting insurance on an unoccupied property, however it is realtivly expensive at around $100.00 a month with Formost Insurance Co. Once it is rented there is no problem at all.

Don Wede

Anonymous

I use an independent agent and have no problem getting insured in the name of a trust. Most of my policies are through Columbia Lloyds. But you can’t go to them directly to buy insurance, you have to go through an insurance agent.

Jackie

Joe:

These properties have all been in Land Trusts, I have never had a problem, but then again I had my independent agent take care of this

Don Wede

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.