Investor Carrot?

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Does anyone use Investor Carrot and if so, is it worth paying for the premium site with them? I’m definitely going with them as it seems like the easiest website for investors out of the box. Just wondering if the extra money per month is worth paying for.
    Thanks!

HI Kathleen

I have an investor carrot website for one of my lead generation sites. There are multiple levels of add-ons.

If you hold on for a few weeks, I’m in the middle of getting a “DEAL” for cashflowdepot Members

That said, just putting a website up is not going to get a flood of leads coming in. You need to do other things to
    get people TO your website.

You can do things online like PPC (pay-per-click) or SEO (search engine optimization) or run ads on craigslists
    or send out postcards. The more you do, the more leads you will get. Even handing out pens with your
    website on them will help.

One of the speakers at the Extreme Success Panama Retreat is a PRO at getting traffic to a website. He gets
    so much traffic that he is wholesaling in 3 different states – every day! He’s going to reveal his tricks for
    getting so much traffic at the event.

Kathleen,

I have an investor carrot site. They’re beautiful people to work with from the gate. I purchased the multi-site plan which comes with weekly training and a gang of webinars. The site is SEO ready. All you’ll do is a bit of customization. Currently, I’m just using one of my domains for motivated sellers. When it comes time to renew, I’ll be going with the basic package, so I can utilize my budget for getting eyeballs to the site.

Dang..wish I could go. Will the Extreme Panama retreat be recorded for purchase?

It’s not so easy to find a professional videographer in Panama and US videographers want a fortune to fly them in from the US. So, I’m not sure I’ll be able to videotape the event.

I have contacted a few videographers I know in Panama but they are both busy. I’m working on it! But it is not likely at that point.

Hi Jackie, Any updates on the “Deal” with Investor Carrot?

If any has questions about Investor Carrot, I am head of strategy for them. I am very bias to them because I use them and still a full paying customer too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.