It is more powerful than you would think!

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • This is all new, this internet presence. I just started all of this coming back from Panama. I launched my three websites down in Panama at Cash Flow Depots conference this year. I have implemented just this Sunday a minor Craigslist ad compaign in two areas about 60 minutes away from my local target area. I have now received 12 requests from investors that want deals. With minimal vetting I believe about 5-6 are real buyers. Seems like a powerful tool. I just received tonight a Mobile Home that some one wants to sell. I posted ads for people who wanted to sell homes and investors who wanted to buy investment properties. Folks it seems to work. Ten out of the 11 of the 13 inquires came through my website which I had cited. Two where phone calls. Websites do work when they are good ones.
    Don

P.S. I needed and wanted to reach out a little further from where I have been marketing since I am so rural. There is a limited amount of deals in the population base where I am.

P.P.S This is actually what training on Investor Carrot predicted allot of buyers a limited amount of sellers on Craigslist. posts.
    Don

Websites and the internet are powerful tools to use in your real estate business. When used correctly, you’ll get more leads, sell/rent faster, and make more money…. all for a fraction of what it would cost with other kinds of marketing.

Later this month Invest Carrot and I will be doing some special training for CashFlowDepot!

Previously the statistics showed that 85% of sellers started on the internet for information about how to sell their house. That number is up to 95% now. And 95% of buyers start their search on the internet too. Your job is to get your information in front of them as soon as they jump online. . You can do that with a website that is designed with geotargeting for your location. You need to know the keywords that people type in to find you, then have pages on your site with those same keywords…. that’s how sellers and buyers find you.

If you don’t know how to do keyword research, you can hire someone of fiverr.com to do it for you for $5. OR, you can get the free report with the top 52 keywords for motivated sellers, cash buyers, or private lenders — see the side bar for a link to the free report.

You’re missing a lot of opportunity if you don’t have a good internet presence

wow, invaluable information to know. thank you for sharing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.