Jack Miller Newsletters

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • I wanted to remind you that Jack Miller’s Commonwealth Newsletters are all at

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/tag/the-commonwealth-letters/

There is a lot of great advice in these newsletters. Take time to read one a day for some inspiration!!

I was going to post this earlier — anyway, better late than never.
    Hope this resonates with all you grey-hairs!
    ——————————
    Thanks Jackie & Jack,

Without your support and guidance, I’d be in a far worse position than I find myself today.

Jack Miller et. al., was, and through CFD, continues to educate, inspire and motivate.

Thanks to Jackie and her group for keeping this platform alive and well.
    With all the GOO ROO’S out there, its great to have YOU!

If you don’t avail yourself of this platform and try these out, you’ll be years behind.

Now I’m not shilling for Jackie, I just know from experience that I’ve been able to close transactions and put $$ in my pocket with the help I received from Jack and Jackie.

If you think that articles published 20+ years ago don’t apply today, you are not paying attention. Yes the numbers have changed, but the strategies and tactics have not.

For example — Options. How many of you have optioned a property? Not a lease/option, just a straight option. Jack said he made more money with options than any other method. Period.

How about leasing? How many of you have master leased a property for 30+ years? It’s a great method for solving cash flow & management problems.

Ok, enough soap box.

Also want to thank Peter Fortunato, John Schaub, Jimmy Napier, Dyches Boddiford, Walter Wofford and all the great people around them.

Thank you,

Mike Weiss
    Prescott, AZ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.