Jackie’s 10/14 training call

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hey Hank! I missed the call too. I’m looking for the audio on the site.. where can I find it?

Anna

Anna,

Back out of the Forum and look under the Learning Center – it should be the first or second item listed. Well worth your time to listen. I like the control features too as we can listen to desired segments sorta like rewind on old cassette tapes. If you haven’t used the Learning Center – it has all the Seminars you probably ever want to attend, and you can do it in the comfort of your own office, home, campsite, college dorm, boat, …………….

Hank

Wow! That is awesome.

Thank you so much.

Anna

Hey folks,

Last night a property rehab coordination with the contractor conflicted with being on the Tuesday night conference call with Jackie where she discussed how to still be profitable in these changing times. I listened to it tonight and picked up several tips on how to make a wholesale more profitable and also about some off-the-shelf inexpensive software to take the administrative chore out of owner financing.

It’s a great listen on how to practically put some $$$ in your bank account. It’s available to listen to at the Learning Center if you missed it last night like I did.

Hank

Anonymous

Hey Hank

I’m glad you liked the conference call.

As the market changes, we all have to change with it. The techniques I described during the call are simple and RISK FREE and I know they work right now.

It may sound like the sky is falling with the economy but the reality is that there is more opportunitie now than there was before — and it’s just going to get better.

I’m going to start publishing monthly articles and case studies about the best strategies and techniques to use now

Jackie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.