Jackie's family medical emergency

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    When Jackie asked me this morning to temporarily suspend the usual flow of real estate news, legal changes, economic trends and possible hazards that I send to her, I asked her permission to explain to you what’s going on. She said “OK” a few minutes ago.

Her husband had a very major health condition emergency a few days ago that has apparently gotten worse. That clearly needs to be her highest priority for the moment. Any more detail than that is not my place to release since I assume it was told to me in confidence.

I fully understand the sudden chaos, anguish, hope and fears in such a case that all conspire to disturb one’s regular routines, having been there too many times. I’m sure you all wish, along with me, a complete recovery for her husband if that is possible, and a return to normalcy for her entire family.

–Dee

I join all the group and offer hopes and prayers for Jackie and her husband.

Prayers for Jackie’s family.

They will be in my prayers!!

Sending good thoughts her way!

Prayers and best wishes to Jackie and her family. So sorry to hear this.

I will be thinking about you and your Husband Jackie.

So sorry to hear, hopefully things can get better asap….best wishes

Praying for you and your family Jackie

My prayers go out to Jackie and her husband and family members during this time. Thank you for sharing Jackie.

Jackie,

God bless you and your family I know the times are trying know you and your husband will be in my prayers and you have my contact information should you need any help in any way financially or otherwise.

We need to get the smile back on his face!

Should you need support please reach out to me and anything I can do to help, both you and he are outstanding friends.

You are both in everyone’s hearts!

Dan Butler

God Bless you Jackie and your husband/family, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for your well wishes. My husband is out of the hospital now but we still have some rough roads ahead.

Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Jackie, all my prayers are for your husband, you, and the family. May his road ahead be easier for him. Amen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.