Jack’s Options Seminar This Month

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Jack’s Options seminar is my favorite seminar. Options are, in my opinion, the most important tool for you to get right. Options give you the ability to control large amounts of equity short term to create huge chunks of cash or long term to build incredible wealth.

There is a great audio about Options and several lessons in the Learning Annex. You should check them all out. But, there’s nothing like going to Jack’s seminar! Every year it’s different than the previous year.

I think I’ve been to Jack’s Options seminar 5 or 6 times but I’ll be at it again this year. When I first started going, the options seminar was a FIVE DAY seminar. I was totally brain dead at the end of the event. At a certain point, your brain just says STOP, I can’t take in anymore for now!

In the past few years, Jack’s Options seminars have been two day events and the manual was full of “missing pages” of things Jack had to leave out. Well, from what I understand, this year, Jack has completely re-written the Options manual and it includes all the missing pages so that means that I’ll get to learn even more. This year, it will be a 3 day event. ( my brain can handle that)

If you have not been to Jack’s options seminar ( or even if you have), I would advise going to this one. It will be totally new.

Options are the cornerstone of all the things I was talking about in last Tuesday’s conference call.

You CONTROL property with options. They are RISK FREE. And Options are the ideal strategy to be using in this changing real estate market.

For more details, see the tab at the top of the page that says SEMINARS AND EVENTS.

Jackie Lange

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.