Jeff Dicket

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Hello everyone, just joined the group and I’m ready to learn as much as I can. I have a degree in electrical/electronic engineering and worked in the field for the past few years and I just did not enjoy getting to work every morning at 5 a.m. and getting home at 7,8, or even 10 p.m. I’m willing to put in the hard work for my own company, but I no longer wish to work crazy hours to make someone else rich. I hope to learn enough from this site to become a successful real estate investor, and to use the money I earn to provide for my family and start my own company. I’m perticularly interested in learning all the ins and outs of the seller financing that wraps around the underlying loan. I look forward to our future conversations and I wish everyone the best of luck in there endeavors.

— Jeff Dicket

HI Jeff

Welcome to the CashFlowDepot. Thanks for joining! We definitely have the information you need to learn how to be a successful real estate investor. Read what one member did last week…

Hi Jackie,Things are going great, picking up a $14,000 assignment check today, and got several in escrow.
    Just purchased a bad ass airplane, a Harley, Honda Accord, Tacoma Pre-Runner and I’ve been completely rehabbing my personal house, about 3/4 done.
    Just a couple of years ago I was completely broke. Then I got your book. What a life changer.
    Thank you, thank you thank you.
    Randy Phillips

Jeff, are all those “toys” paid for? How many depreciating assets can you afford?
    Wealth is not built on what you can pay for, but what pays you! Have you read the
    Cash Flow Quadrant, by Robert Kiyosaki? You’ve found the right path and we’re
    here to help keep you on it. All the Best, MAC

Pleas disregard the last reply to Jeff. It was meant for Randy who is only referenced in Jackie’s reply to Jeff,
    but is good advise to all. Jackie, if you wish to delete my post above please do, thanks.

MAC, you are absolutely correct.

Randy should be buying assets, not toys! Cash Flow real estate is better than all the toys and cash flow will set you FREE

The point in posting the email, was to show that the information at cashflowdepot.com will help you generate cash which should be used to acquire assets which produce cash flow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.