July 18th Coaching Call – Bill Cook and Peter Fortunato

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

July 18th, Bill Cook and Peter Fortunato will join me for a Coaching Call to discuss creative deal structuring.

Call starts at 7pm CENTRAL.
    Dial-in Number: (712) 770-4160
    Access Code 120440

You do not want to miss this call.

Peter and Bill have been investing in real estate for many years — always creatively! You’ll learn why you do not need to use bank financing to buy real estate. Once you learn how to think outside the box — your real estate business will grow faster!

This call will be a preview of the things taught for their upcoming seminar — What Box!?

How is 2017 rockin’ for ya? You ready for another wild and informative weekend with Pete Fortunato & Bill Cook?
    Bill and Pete will teach their Deal-Structuring Course, WHAT BOX? at the Atlanta Airport Marriott on September 16th & 17th, 2017.

What the heck is What Box? and how can I reserve my seat?

Maybe you’ve heard Bill tell the story of how this fun and informative seminar came to be……. Years ago, Bill called Pete with a deal-structuring question. Pete’s great idea worked and the deal quickly closed. Bill sent Pete a ‘Thank You’ letter for his “outside-the-box” advice. Pete replied with a simple, two-word email: “What Box?” It was classic Pete, and a seminar was born!

If you’ve watched Pete and Bill at seminars, whether they’re teaching or attending, then you’ve witnessed them eagerly answering questions and helping others structure their deals. They are quick to tell you – a successful investor’s most important tools are imagination, curiosity, fearlessness, persistence and the willingness to meet with sellers.

What Box? The Seminar helps you see the different ways you can creatively construct a deal without using institutional financing. What Box? helps you realize that, when it comes to real estate investing, there is no box. Everything is Possible!

Bill is honored to teach What Box? with Pete again and, if you’ve ever attended an event that Bill & Kim have hosted in Atlanta, then you know it’s usually a fun-filled, informative and exciting 4-day event with at least one pontoon boat and a campfire or two! (details to come)

What Box? The Seminar, with Pete Fortunato and Bill Cook is a gotta-be-there event in Atlanta on September 16th & 17th 2017 at the Atlanta Airport Marriott. Bill & Pete’s What Box? Manual will be filled with one interesting deal after another – showing how they found the opportunity, structured it, and put the paperwork in place to secure it.

Join us for an incredible weekend with two of the most experienced investors in the country – Bill Cook & Pete Fortunato.

Don’t delay……this class is filling up!

For details, contact

Kim Cook
    North Georgia Homes, Inc.
    [email protected]
    770 815-8728-cell

Jackie I missed the call is there a way I can hear the recording?

This was an excellent call. The replay will be available later this week in the Premium Member section.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.