Learn Effective Door Knocking This Weekend

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Thanks for letting folks know that Kim and I are in Colorado Springs. This Saturday
    (7-29-2017), I’ll be taking a group out door knocking, meeting with sellers and making written offers. On average, we’ll make between 4 and 8 written offers this Saturday.

Many investors have never seen an experienced investor make a written offer to a homeowner – especially one who uses a T-bar, a hand written offer, and prefers meeting face-to-face. If you want to sign up and see what it’s like, give me a call.

Our day will begin at 9 and end at 5. Eight out of ten sellers will invite us in – all of us. (NOTE: I’ve made my living knocking on homeowners’ doors since 1972. I regularly take investor groups from across the country door knocking. These groups range in size from 3 people to 50 + people. Yes, 8 out of 10 sellers will invite us in – ALL of us!

Also, next Thursday, August 3, 2017, I’ll be teaching at the IROC meeting in Denver. Would love to see you there.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727″

You mentioned previously that Bill will in Colorado Springs in September around the same time Dave Tilney is doing his seminar. Happen to know when? I’m going to make my reservations soon for that seminar, but am wondering if I need to add another day.

Also, is he charging anything for this?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.