Leaving the Country After the Election?

Posted in Marketing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • My son was driving from Dallas to Austin Texas today and saw a big billboard that said

Leaving the Country After The Election?
    I Will Buy Your House

it had a photo of trump on one side and clinton on the other

It’s a good marketing idea…

Maybe you could get some magnetic signs for your car that say the same thing.

Billboards are expensive. I did 10 big billboards one time but did not get many calls and no deals.

Maybe some ads in the thrifty nickel. Get pricing for advertising in the local newspaper. Certainly run some ads on craiglists. Where else could you advertise this????

PLUS, you can make it even better by helping them decide where to go.. You could even incorporate that in to your ad!!!

I live in Panama and own http://www.PanamaRelocationTours.com I do monthly 6-day All inclusive tours for people who are considering moving to Panama. They learn about getting a visa, finding a place to rent, buying a car, bringing their pet in to the country and much more. We go from one end of the country to the other in my 44 passenger Magic bus.

I usually take November off but this year I’m doing a tour November 12 -17th and offering 10% off for all those people who are considering leaving the country. I just announced the tour a week ago and it is already 50% sold out!

I also have a tour in December and monthly in 2017.

So, when you’re having that negotiation conversation with sellers and you ask if they know where they are planning to move to, you can suggest Panama and say you know someone who lives there and L-O-V-E-S it!

I can help them get settled in Panama, find a house, get a visa, and hold their hand during the transition. I’m also glad to talk to them and answer questions about living in Panama.

If they know where they can go to, it will make it easier to decide to sell their house to YOU!

As a tourist, they can stay for 90 days, then they need to leave the country for 3 days before they return. To avoid this hassle, most people get a residency Visa. The Pensionado visa is ideal for those who get Social Security. It is the more affordable visa. A Friendly Nations visa is ideal if the person does not have a pension and/or if they want to get a work permit. There are about 15 other Residency Visa but these two are the most popular and most affordable.

57% of the people who come on my Panama Relocation Tours move to Panama. That means that the majority of the 57% have a house to sell before they can make the move. One lady who lives in Houston just sold 3 rental properties with 5% down and seller financing and her personal residence to a retail buyer for cash.

Need to find a way to connect all the people who decide to move to Panama to — you — for potential Highest Bidder Sale, seller financing, etc.

I also know at least 4 people who already live in my little town in Panama who have a house to sell in the USA. When they moved overseas their house was listed with a real estate agent. They thought it would sell quickly. But it did not. So they listed with a different agent. Still no sales. These are all potential Highest Bidder Sale or seller finance sellers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.