Links in POSTs

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Okay, I understand the need to not put self promoting links in POSTS, but if the link provides some data as the basis of a question or answer (not coming from a competing site), can we at least do wwwdotwsjdotcom or something similar?

Robert

Anonymous

You can do that. We monitor the site 24/7 If we see promotions for competing products/seminars/services the post will be taken down.

So many real estate forums are just a huge advertsing cesspool and we want to avoid that. We welcome healthy discussions about all aspects of real estate investing.

Jackie

Jackie,

Thank you for the freedom/clarification.

Robert

Anonymous

Here’s an acceptable example:

In the marketing section, someone was asking about the effectiveness of using a voice blast. Several voice blast type companies were listed.

In another discussion in the marketing section, someone asked for recommendations for answering services. I mentioned the one I have used for several years but also advised that it is better to use a local company.

So, links to other companies can be in the the posts but it is keeping with the RULES which are posted in the “Read Me First” section of the forum

Jackie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.