Making my intro

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Just wanted to make my quick intro.

I’m Curt from Orange County, California and I’m here to gain some knowledge and experience on getting some more passive income to be able to reach my goal of retiring in 4 years. While I do decently well in my job, I’m really over working for a paycheck and having the uncertainty of not knowing how much I will make the following month (thank you commission based jobs).

Anyway, that’s me in a nutshell. I’m sure I’ll open up more as I spend more time here.

Cheers!

-Curt

HI Curt

Welcome to the group. YOu came to the right place to learn how to make cash flow/passive income. A good place to start, with the lease amount or risks, is master leasing Check out the Options and Leases section for training materials. With a master lease, you do not need to buy the house, you just lease it with the right to sublease. You make the difference between what you pay out and what you collect, usually $250 – $500 per month. It does not take long to get 10-20 of these going. In the training materials, there is an audio interview with a couple in Colorado who does master leases and got their cash flow to $7500 in just 2 years…. they tell you how in the audio.

If you have any questions, please post them in the forum. The Creative Real Estate Section is a good place to put posts

Best of Success… and freedom
    jackie

Thanks Jackie – that wasn’t a section that I even thought to go to.

10 of those at even $250 a month would be a great start!

I’m following the quick start guide and trying to master options at this point. I went “shopping” yesterday, driving around a local neighborhood and took some pictures of properties that I thought may be decent candidates. Is there somewhere in the forum I can post pictures of the properties to get an idea if I’m on the right track?

Let me know.

Thanks!

-Curt

Thanks Jackie – that wasn’t a section that I even thought to go to.

10 of those at even $250 a month would be a great start!

I’m following the quick start guide and trying to master options at this point. I went “shopping” yesterday, driving around a local neighborhood and took some pictures of properties that I thought may be decent candidates. Is there somewhere in the forum I can post pictures of the properties to get an idea if I’m on the right track?

Let me know.

Thanks!

-Curt

HI Curt

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was out of town, then had a big project to finish.

I had to disable the ability to add photos because some of them had viruses which could affect the whole site. You are welcome to send the photos to me.

Keep in mind that it is NOT about the house or what it looks like, as much as it is about the seller’s situation and motivation level. Post the seller’s situation in the Brainstorming section of the forum and we’ll be glad to help you structure offers.

Thanks Jackie.

I just want to make sure I’m on the right track at least in terms of finding the right type of homes before I spend the time to find out more about the properties.

I’ll shoot you an email with the photos of the homes.

Thanks!

-Curt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.