Market Report and Game Plan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I know real estate is red hot in most of Texas with houses still selling in 24 hours with multiple offers.

I’ve heard from friends in California that real estate has really cooled off. Are you seeing that?

There still seems to be a migration of people leaving high taxed states to move to low or NO tax states. (I can’t blame them)

What’s happening in YOUR real estate market?

How do you plan to adjust your marketing or your game plan going in to 2020? (It’s not too soon to start planning)

No rehab projects. Still stay active in the market with options for wholesale deals. Still stay active looking for rentals deals that cashflow. Stay active for master lease deals.

Mostly just sub2 stuff. Wholesaling is still difficult. I’m in greenville sc.

I tried the phone # in Texas and it says it is disconnected. I don’t know how to get a hold of your organization.
    I joined “cashflowdepot.com” yesterday to get the documentation on subject-to with wrap around and it isn’t in the documentation section. Is it in any other section?
    Respectfully,
    Terry L Brown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.