Marketing to motivated sellers question

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

My name is Nikia Watts. I have been poking around here at Cash Flow Depot for some time but have never done a deal. Listening to Patti and Ayesha’s coaching calls on Highest Bidder Sales have really hit home for me since I have been “sitting on my butt” (as Ayesha stated) for quite some time now. Thanks to the calls I am super exciting and posting my first question here.

Would anyone please share what verbiage you typically put on a mailer to advertise for motivated sellers? I am about to make up signs and start a mailing campaign.

Thanks,
    Nikia

Nikia,
    First off what is your target market?

Hi Don,

I would say established homeowners looking to downsize and/or sell and re-locate to their 2nd/3rd home.

Don, I’m looking at expired and FSBO listings.

That is a real narrow niche you are targeting. My guess you are looking then to create seller carry back financing. Am I correct? What is your exit stragety?

Know that every investor in town is marketing to expired listings. You’ll be facing stiff competition.

The most motivated sellers on the planet are people who have a vacant house. This includes landlords who had a tenant move out after an eviction.

You’d do better putting the Mega Lead Generator (special report available to premium members) in to place to recruit people to look for vacant houses. Market to vacant house owners.

Spend time yourself driving neighborhood where you’d like to buy. Talk to people in that neighborhood to ask if they know anyone who really needs to sell asap without paying a real estate commission.

If you find a motivated seller with a vacant house, what’s the game plan?

Buy with seller financing or subject to the mortgage?
    Get an option then do a highest bidder sale?
    Master Lease?
    Or,……..

Hi Jackie,

Thank you so very much for your response and advice. I will do that. I am looking to start doing highest bidder sales. I am not ready for subject to but I sure will be soon! I hope to eventually grow to book HB sales like Patti (every week)!

Don, yes it’s a very narrow niche. I am going to keep at it and also focus on vacant houses like Jackie recommends.

Jackie, could you send me Patti’s email? I would like to ask her the marketing strategy she uses for probate leads as well.

Thanks again,
    Nikia

Ask your questions for Patti here on the Community Forum. She will answer your questions here. By asking questions on the Community Forum, everyone can learn from the information exchange.

Ok.

1. What’s the name of the printers that Patti and Ayesha used for marketing?

2. What do you typically say in probate marketing materials? Is there a template for this? I don’t want to sound insensitive or like other investors that send the same old letters.

3. If you are doing HBS & decide on charging a flat fee do you ever run into a seller questioning why you would need to tie up the house with option contract? If so, should I just tell them this is to ensure I am paid for my services?

Is Patti on this website often?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.