Master Lease Documents

Posted in Master Lease

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Evening CFD community, quick question I was going through our file vault and happen to notice that there weren’t any forms or samples of sandwiche lease agreements. Could you guys provide me some information on how to draw up a sandwich lease agreement or at least point me in the right direction.
    Thanks community.

In Jack Miller’s book, “Buying Houses A to Z” on page 72, there is a sample of an older master lease. That said, it’s a one-page master lease which may not be good enough by today’s standards. What you need is an example from David Tilney’s class, but he only delivers his seminar about once a year and the last one was in September. His master lease agreement is several pages long.

Hi, there is a good master lease agreement in Jack Miller’s Management Masters collection book set. David Tilney’s master lease agreements are ONLY shared with people who attend his class (which I would highly recommend).

Basically you just need a lease agreement with the right to sublease. You can pay a flat rent to lease the house. Or you can structure it so you only pay rent when you collect rent. The % that you pay the owner is all subject to negotiation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.