May 9th Coaching Call – How to Get Creative Financing

Posted in Coaching Calls

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • There is a NEW call in number and access code
    Coaching Call #712-770-4160
    Access Code 120440#
    8 Eastern, 7 Central, 5 Pacific

Negotiating to buy real estate way below market for cash then wholesaling your contract is a great way to make money. But the bigger the numbers are on the deal, the fewer buyers you will have available. There’s a way to increase your buyer pool and make even more money — introducing creative financing!

Creative financing is buying real estate without paying a lot of cash up front or using private lenders or bank financing. Creative financing is could be buying subject-to the mortgage or buying with seller financing. The terms of the creative financing vary depending on the deal. It is possible to get 0% financing. And it is even possible to buy a house but have no payments for a year or more.

When you learn how to make your creative financing offers attractive to the sellers so they accept them, you open up many more opportunities for you to buy houses to keep as rentals. You will also increase opportunities to resell the property with creative financing terms so you have many more buyers too.

When you learn to negotiate to buy with creative financing, you will never need bank financing or private lenders again. It is much easier than you think.

It’s important to learn as much as you can about buying and selling with creative financing.

Join me this Tuesday, May 9th for a Coaching Call about buying and selling with Creative Financing. The call starts at 7pm CENTRAL. See the call in numbers above – note the new call in number and access code.

To get a more detailed training about Creative Financing — check out our Creative Financing Solutions book with is on sale. The price was $24.97 NOW ONLY $12.97. This is a paperback book.

Here’s a little refresher course about buying with creative financing:

Keys To Buying With Creative Financing

Jackie, its chris tillman. Many sellers are not familiar with leaving the note in place. how do argue “I don’t want to leave my name on it”.

HI Chris, I discussed that during the call last night.

If they have a choice between selling their house now (while leaving their name on the note) or not selling their house for 6-12 months, a motivated seller will go with leaving their name on the note so you can buy subject to the mortgage. HOWEVER…the thing you can do that will make them feel much more comfortable with the situation is to buy their house with a seller financing wrap instead of just a subject-to. This way, the sellers will get a note from you to them and a deed of trust/mortgage to secure the note. So you can explain to them that they are protected just like any other lender. If you don’t pay, they can get the house back to sell all over again. Show them these documents (created by a title company or attorney) so they see what they look like.

In the premium member training, I have a complete special report about buying with a seller finance wrap. That training is at:

Buying Subject-To with a Seller Finance Wrap

Keep in mind, if you are not dealing with a motivated seller, you will reduce your chance of the seller accepting your offer to buy their house subject to the mortgage. If the seller has plenty of time to sell their house for full price, and get cashed out, then they do not need you. But, if the seller is desperate to sell FAST, they will entertain your offer. Only work with motivated sellers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.