Mike and Cinda Olds

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Mike and I are new to real estate investing. We live in Hillsboro, Oregon. Real Estate Investing is something we both wanted to pursue for some time. Having been in completely different fields our entire careers, we searched for guidance and training. We unfortunately fell victim to a Real Estate Training scam! We were out THOUSANDS of dollars!
    We met Dan Butler and he changed our lives. With his guidance and referral to the proper attorney, we are proud to say we were successful in recovering 100% of our funds. We can’t thank Dan enough and we are so happy to have found such a knowledgeable trustworthy mentor in Real Estate. He always tells us, “It is his business to be in our business”, We know he will look out for us to not make mistakes.
    We joined Cash Flow Depot under his advice for genuine knowledge and training in different types of Real Estate strategies. I know this program is honest and proven and will allow us to reach our goals of being financially comfortable and perhaps provide generational wealth for our children. We are excited to begin our new life venture!! Thank you!
    Mike and CInda Olds
    Catch My Fall LLC

HI Mike and Cinda

Welcome to the CashFlowDepot family!

Dan is a great mentor and so is all the training at CashFlowDepot!

We’re here is you have any questions or need help

Jackie

Welcome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.