Mobile Home Parks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
    Who here is looking to invest in a mobile home park?
    Thanks for your help.

I had one with a partner a few years ago.
    I sold my interest and wish to buy another.

What’s the next step?

Michael

Mike,
    I am in Tallahassee, Florida.
    Where are you interested in investing?
    Thanks

Hi Don:
    I would like to invest in mobile home parks. Are you looking to buy or sell in Tallahassee, Fla.? Let me know the details if you are looking to partner with someone.
    Thanks,
    Gary

I am also interested. I just looked at one half an hour south of me: 30 lots, 21 filled, no park owned homes. I am trying to figure out if it makes sense to pursue or not as the seller had it for sale last summer and turned me away as it was under contract and is now asking $450k. It certainly is outside of my expertise as I’ve only done one Lonnie Deal ever (not a ton of mobile home parks where I live).
    Greg.

Don et al,

I’m interested in 44 states. Except CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, AK and HI.
    West coast has cap rates that are far too low. Alaska is too cold and HI has no MHP’s.

I prefer the Midwest and south.

BTW, make sure when you looking at the park financials that the NOI does not include any notes held by the park. When the note runs out, so does the income/NOI.
    It alters the NOI and thus the value.

I am not interested in parks that are mostly or all rental parks, aka – no tenants own their homes.

Let’s keep this going,

-Michael

Hi Mike, Greg and Don:
    If you would like to connect and brainstorm about investments on mobile home parks, I would be very interested. I did a 3 day workshop with Frank Rolfe who has purchased and operated hundreds of mobile home parks in 20 different states and is one of the leading educators on the subject in the US. I would be willing to share the information on due diligence and a multiple of different topics on purchasing and investing in parks. Please let me know my email is: [email protected].
    Thanks,
    Gary

Gary I think this is a great idea! How about a zoom call? I would think there would be interest in this–definitely a lot of brainpower on CFD to talk through different opportunities and a lot of good points of view.

Folks,
    I can put together a zoom call. I already have Gary’s email and have been emailing with Jay so I can add him. Let’s do a zoom call this week to talk about mobile home parks. I really want to get going on these and have a lot to learn but I think there’s a lot of brainpower on this site to resolve any challenges. How about Thursday night this week? Send me your email and I will set it up.
    Thanks!!
    Greg

Here we go! Non-sanctioned CFD call, however all are welcome! Topic is mobile home parks–a few of us are looking now and I’m hoping iron sharpens iron.

Greg Christiansen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CFD Mobile Home Park Zoom Call
    Time: Jan 28, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71243765516?pwd=VjN4VzFVc3pGRkVjTUlzV2FiazYrdz09

Meeting ID: 712 4376 5516
    Passcode: bd9hEy

might help if I invite a few mobile home park experts to the zoon or convert to a conference call.

Jackie-of course we all would welcome one of your conference calls! Especially with mobile home experts. Not knowing your schedule and this being last minute I just wanted to get something going. If tomorrow is too short of notice it sounds like there are a few folks looking at parks, so I am sure lots of folks would love a call next week.

How did the zoom call go?

I would like to join the next one.

[email protected]

Devanshu,
    I can add you. We should do another one next week.

Jackie,
    It would be great to have a conference call on parks if that is something you can do. Seems like there is a lot of interest out there right now on this topic.
    Thanks!

Greg,
    I also am interested in the mobile home parks investing zoom call. Please add [email protected] to your invite list. Thanks!
    Mary

Ps. I saw this guy on a cashflow expo webinar this weekend Mobile Home investing
    John Fedro. [email protected]
    Mobilehomeinvesting.net

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.