Mobile homes Lonnie deals NY

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

I’m new here, I gotta say I love this website and this community, it truly is amazing.

I want to get started with mobile home investing doing a few Lonnie deals in my area. Question is about doing lonnie deals today in NY state. I know that there may be an exception for your first 3 deals to the Safe act but I know it depends on the state and I haven’t been able to find out by googling if NYS also has the 3 deal exception. If any knows the answer I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you so so much
    Shalom

Sholom,

I do not know the laws in NY state.

Bill Cook

I’d reach out to Adrian Smude via his webiste: https://www.lifestyle-rei.com/

He’s been traveling the REIA circuits sharing how he’s buying Mobile Homes. I equate Adrian to Lonnie but updated LOL. I know Adrian personally. He’s a great guy and loves to help. He’s very passionate about Mobile Homes!

BTW, I got his book & it’s very good at using today’s techniques to find and manage Mobile Homes. Well worth the money!

If you’d like to chat more, I’d be happy to share what I know. Unfortunately, I don’t know about the Safe ACT specifics to NY.

Jeff,

I whole heartedly agree. Adrain is very good with land/home deals. Land/Home deals are mobile homes are their own dirt…as opposed to a mobile home in a park.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.