More Than Advertised – by Danny Williams

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

April 23, 2008

More Than Advertised!

I regret it took so long to get this published. Most of you saw my promotions for Gary Johnston?s appearance at our South Atlanta group meeting last week. I have been on the road since the day after and didn?t have the technical expertise to get this message published before returning to the office.

Gary?s performance was more than I had promised. Not only is he the ?cash-flow guru?, he is well organized, an excellent teacher and communicator.

I knew Gary?s topic as I?ve studied cash flow concepts for more than twenty years. It was my understanding of cash flow that allowed me the courage to leave the corporate world to pursue full-time investing.

Still, I had not seen Gary?s outline before the meeting, but I had enough confidence in him to let him proceed without my interference. I?m so glad I did!! Gary made me think in ways I hadn?t done before. In addition, he introduced ?cash flow? diagrams that provided dramatic illustration to what he was presenting, helping to clarify the ?mystery? of cash flow. Feedback since the meeting has confirmed that to me.

But Gary had a big surprise that I wasn?t aware of?a compelling example of human behavior regarding how investors respond to opportunities in front of them. It was more than advertised and has been in the back of my mind since I witnessed it.

I?m not about to spoil Gary?s presentation by explaining it here. Though in the next message we will consider some of the reactions his example evoked. If you get the chance to hear Gary speak, I say go for it. You will be glad you did. I predict it will be more than advertised.

God Bless,

DW

P.S. Check out Gary?s web site at http://www.moneynotmath.com. He has a seminar coming up June 20-22nd. Ann and I plan to be there.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.