Motivated Seller Lead – Clearwater Florida

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • I received an email from this seller who needs to sell quickly. She would be open to a Highest Bidder Sale if anyone is interested.

Estimated worth is $355,000 She is asking $258,900.

I am selling my spacious home in FL which needs updates. It’s over 3300 sq. ft. and has a separate in-law apt of 750 sq ft and an 804 sq ft master suite on the 2nd floor with a steam shower and sliding glass doors to a balcony.

Total building square feet: 3309. Total heated square feet 2718. Original house is block masonry & built 1955. In-law apartment built 1973. Second-floor addition built approx 1982.

Hip and 2 flat roofs. Non flood zone. Ground floor 1911sq ft. 2nd level 807sq ft. 3 1/2 baths. 2 kitchens with full size sink and counter area in enclosed porch for outside grilling. Large backyard patio with Pergola and oversized shed with full electric. 1 car garage. Large “h” shaped driveway. In-law apt has 2 separate entrances. One leading to driveway and other to backyard. Has window A/C units and radiant heat built into floor. Lots of windows for sunlight. Can be used as rental, home office, or Air B&B. Just 2 miles from Clearwater Beach.
    Upper level is large master suite 807 sq ft. Walk-in closet and 2 wall to wall closets. Large dbl sink bathroom with 6’ X 6’ walk-in steam shower. Sliding glass doors lead to balcony. Great for breakfast table or watching colorful sunsets, or just lounging.
    Lot size 83 X 113. 0.2126 acres. Multiple fruit trees including 6 Papaya, 4 avocado, 2 lemon, 1 Japanese plum, and 10 pineapple plants most along back fence.. Tall Podocarpus hedges gives privacy to front yard. Great neighborhood. Quite street. Publix Supermarket 5 blocks away.

Regarding below description of kitchens it should read “2 full kitchens with cabinets in excellent condition, ‘plus’ full sized sink and 5’ countertop with storage cabinets below in enclosed porch with A/C for outside grilling..”. I also should have mentioned it has 2septic tanks. City water and sprinkler system on well water.. laundry has own drainage system. Organically rich soil for vegetable garden in backyard. Butternut squash comes up every year. Will also need new HVAC.

House does need updating. But great potential!! Will need new flat roofs…. (written estimate $1900)

If you are a premium member and interested in this lead, email [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.