Need shipping container or large storage barn….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

I have a partner who is paying $1000/month in renting storage units for his miscellaneous items (he is a pack rat)…..So, in order to conserve those funds for him/us, since he owns some acreage, I would like to set up inexpensive, rat proof etc storage on the acreage..freeing up that $1000/month……then he’ll have more funds/month to invest into re….

Am thinking shipping container,
    or large storage barn…

AT LEAST COST!

does anyone have any suggestions re: where/how to find say, shipping container….?
    or other ideas?

This is for Ventura County (North border on coast)…Any ideas highly appreciated…!

Thk you…
    d

Anonymous

You can buy those shipping containers here in Texas for $1000 – $1500 each.

I bet if you do a search on Google for shipping containers and your county you’ll find a source.

Trucking companies – train depots and shipping yards are all potential sources.

Check out Craigslist.org…. I did a quick search in my area (Oregon) and it came up with quite a few. All different sizes and prices. Also, maybe try searching on Craigslist in an area that is close to a port.

consider ‘retired’ semi trailers.

We just got transferred and decided to rent our house vs. selling, same situation, we have another acreage property with relatives on it. So we bought a semi trailer from local trucking co. that purchased it from Ritchie Brothers Auctions, there in So. Calif., paid my daughter & family to pack everyhing up. Cost $2500 for a 53′ trailer delivered & the trucking co. will move it to our other property as soon as it’s loaded.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.