Need some testimonials Please

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

What do you think about CREWealth.com? Is it a goldmine of information? Have you learned new things?

I would like to add some written testimonials on the home page of CREWealth.com so those contemplating joining can read what others think about the site.

If you’d like to help, you can post your testimonial here or send it to me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance for your help –

Jackie

Jack and Jackie:

I have been in Real Estate and Real Estate related finance since 1985. Jack Miller’s Center for Real Estate Wealth” is a quality tool in addition to quality seminars and quality written material. This center is as good as it gets for a learning and interaction forum as I have ever come across. I guess for an older guy like me, this proves the “new age” of inter-net communication has arrived and arrived with a top notch and first class sight.

Don Wede
    Illinois

Anonymous

Thanks Don! May I use your testimonial on the web site?

Ok folks I need more testimonials to use.

I’ll offer an ethical bribe. If you don’t already have my ebook, Real Estate Profits on Steroids, I’ll send it for your testimonial. If you already have it, I will send you my Highest Bidder Sale paperwork and set you up for a free account at http://www.HighestBidderSale.com — this is a great way to sell your house — or get an option on someone else’s house and use this technique

Jackie

p.s. can’t sent them until next week, but you will get them

W0W!!!
    The Center For Real Estate Wealth is THE site to go to for the best information I have seen on subjects that really help me in my real estate investment business. I have posted questions on the forum and received immediate reply. (A new experience)
    This site is for real and I appreaciate the work that has gone into it. Quality information that can be used to improve my business.

THANKS,

Bill St Clair
    Florida

Jackie

I have never found a single site with so much information that is available. The forum is a great place to ask questions and learn from others.

My favorite part of this site is the learning annex. I can easily download the audio onto my ipod and learn while driving, exercising, etc. There is a ton of very relevant information in the learning annex and I love it all.

Thanks for leading the effort to establish a world class site.

Jim

There is so much valuable information on this site and the best part of it is that is not just about investing a certain way, but numerous ways to invest and make money, expecially with little or no money down–my favorite. Jack & Jackie have put their heart and soul, as well as their knowledge and experience into this site to make it the absolute best out there.

I love the Learning Annex. It’s like having the best minds in real estate in my office, anytime I want to learn about real estate in general or need a question answered. If there is something about a subject that I can’t remember exactly how to do, I can go to the video, audio or the forum to find the answer.

Thx Jack, Jackie, Chris and Aaron for this wonderful opportunity to learn from the best!

Jean

WOW. I need to add this to my testimonial. I just listened to Lesson 13 and I learned more in that 30 minute video about finding the right tenants than I did in a $3000, 3 day bootcamp by a “Guru”. Just another example of the wealth of information on this site for pennies a day.

Jean

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.