Need to find a old tenant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone have a good way to tract down an old tenant? They left 7 years ago.

Don, here are some notes I’ve saved on your question:

Find nearly anyone online

http://www.peekyou.com

and

FamilyTreeNow.com, which was launched in 2014, according to the site, features a simple search bar on the homepage where users can input a first and last name and state.

Records for those under the searched name can be clicked into, and provide birth year, age, links to family members, links to possible associates, phone numbers, and current and past addresses, alongside the years of residence.

The search is free to do, and requires no account or log-in.

http://people.com/tech/this-website-lets-anyone-find-your-address-phone-number-and-more-for-free-heres-how-to-opt-out/

and

Zerohedge.com commenter on the ease of locating 99% of people:

On the other hand, I have gotten quite adept at finding people using the Internet. I helped out for my 50th class reunion tracking down people.

First I use a Google/Bing search. This will find anybody whose name got in the papers for any reason or who registered to vote. People put their resume online on many sites.

Next is Facebook.

Then a Whitepages.com lookup.

Then Legacy.com to see if they died or were mentioned in the obituary.

SSDI or Social Security Death Index lists everybody a couple of months after they die.

Many towns and cities have their property records online for free. You can get their address and look at the Street View on Google Maps and it’s just like standing outside their house.

This will find over 99% of all people.

–Dee

Dee,
    Your the best. I will get going on this right now. Let you know how it goes.

Dee,
    Found them. Thanks for the great information. Leave it to the either, it is all out there somewhere.

Don, I never get tired of good news.

–Dee

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.