Need Your Prayers Please

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Our good friend, and long time CashFlowDepot member, Dee Graber was in the hospital for a few weeks and now headed to a rehab/skilled nursing facility.

Dee, if you see this, know that we all wish you a speedy recovery.

Dee,
    We have never meet, but you seem like a good sole. For sure you are a wise on. Mend soon.

Prayers for Dee, of course!

Hi Dee: May you have a very speedy recovery. Many healing thoughts and prayers are being sent your way.
    Best Regards, Gary

thoughts and prayers go Dee’s way for a speedy recovery

Dee,

Prayers for a speedy recovery for you.

Thanks, guys and gals, for your kindest wishes (which I’m seeing for the first time just this week). For all the news links that I’ve posted in Current Events, I certainly never imagined becoming one.

It’s not fun at all have all my PCs crash at pretty much the same time, partly due to inept Microsoft mega-patching and partly due to hard drives that were not as advertised. After months of fighting that PC battle, the medical stuff cut in with emergency surgery, some bad advice, inadequate experience on the rehab therapy side, etc, etc, interrupted by a critical trip to the nation’s largest VA Medical center (in Lancaster, TX) for diagnostic work the Plano, TX medics didn’t have the experience to recommend. So now I get to learn how the VA Medical process works, with much to learn in the next few months.

I’m sparing you the technical medical details. Let’s just say that USAA (any veteran will know who they are) told me last week I’ve been on their books for 48 years. And I was used to dealing with research complexities before I hooked up with that world. So if the outcomes of the medical war I’m fighting turn out favorably (as I’ve learned has been known to happen), I plan to continue hunting for little gems of use to Jackie’s wonderful community here on CFD of the most honorably motivated people I know.

Bless y’all

(That’s Texan spelling for “all of you”. I say that having been a Texan since 1970)

–Dee G

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.