NEEDED: NC closing attorney familiar with securing option as deed of trust

Posted in Options

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Running into a bit of a wall trying to find a closing attorney who is willing/able to secure my option on a home as a deed of trust here in North Carolina. Any direct or indirect recommendations?

Hi Dylan, [email protected] can help with that.

Hi Dylan, did we talk on the phone recently referred by Kim Cook?

I had not heard about the service slippage with Harry Marsh.

I am in a mastermind with Karl Spielvogel and I know he is using Jake Pickett and Nicole Merrit so I would try one of them but I have not used either one.

Danny,

Thanks for the info.

Dylan, it’s difficult to find title copies and/or closing attorneys who understand creative deal making. Most are stick-in-the-mud closing agents; they believe there is only one way real estate closings work. They do not want to be bothered with details. They are most definitely IN THE BOX!

When moving to Bartow County from Cherokee County in 1999, I interviewed 5 closing attorneys. None impressed me. All felt I worked for them instead of the other way around. Then I found Lee Perkins. Wonderful, smart closing attorney. He’s been our real estate for more than 20 years.

You need to find you a Lee Perkins. It takes time, work, and a lot of question asking.

When it comes to your insurance agent, real estate attorney, and banker, you want to work with someone who really understands what you are doing.

Bill Cook

Thanks for the advice Bill. I’ve got two closing attorneys that I was directed to as of yesterday. Looks like both are more than willing to secure my option with a deed of trust. Not sure how helpful they will be with other creative strategies at this point but I’m definitely in this for the long haul. Will definitely find my Lee Perkins!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.