NEW 24-week VIDEO Series Starts Saturday

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

We have some exciting new at http://www.CREWealth.com.!! Jack Miller?s new 24-Week video series, Foundations of Wealth, will begin on Saturday, March 8th.

Foundations of Wealth, also includes a 46 page manual which contains detailed descriptions of common real estate terms plus TEN samples for documenting your deals and marketing samples with proven track records.

In this new 24-week video series, Jack Miller explains:

1. How to Develop a Productive Plan of Action
    2. Balancing Leverage, Risk and Cash Flow Safely
    3. Ideal Benefits of Income Real Estate
    4. Understanding and Evaluating the Property
    5. Why Single Family Houses and Mobile Homes are Best
    6. Understanding Credit and Debt
    7. Conventional and Non-Conventional Financing
    8. Documenting Your Deals
    9. Prospecting for Motivated Sellers
    10. Being Prepared to Make a Deal
    11. Using Title and Escrow Companies
    12. Asset Management

CREWealth Members may watch the videos online or listen to the audio. Audio files may also be downloaded so you can put the file on an MP3 player or burn to a CD and listen to these valuable lessons anywhere. . . anytime.

Every Saturday for 24 weeks, a new video will be released to help you learn the Foundations of Wealth.

Jack Miller and CREWealth are dedicated to providing the reliable real estate education you need for success

THANKS for being a CREWealth Member. We sincerely appreciate your support.

To Your Extreme Wealth

Jackie Lange, Manager

P.S. Keep an eye on the Member Home Page after you log in for details about upcoming conference calls.

This sounds really great Jackie! I’m looking forward to the series. Will the book also be available on the site, and will there be an extra charge for the book? It will really help to have some sample documentation to go along with the video.
    – dan

Anonymous

Daniel,

The book comes with the video series. Both the 24-week video series and the book are all included in your Membership at CREWealth at no additional cost.

They will be in the Learning Center on Saturday.

Jackie –
    I’m trying to download the audio file, and it doesn’t seem to work the way audio files used to. I’ve downloaded audios before from the telecons and others and they seemed to work fine. But on this one, when I right click on the link and try to save it, instead of an mp3 file I get an aspx link, and it doesn’t seem to download correctly. Also, there used to be a little download arrow on the player that I could also use to download the audio, but on this one I don’t see that arrow. Has something changed?
    – dan

Anonymous

Dan,

I’ll go see if I can fix it right now. Just give me a sec

I’m not sure how Aaron set it up.

Jackie

Anonymous

The download arrow has now been added to the audio media player

Let me know if you have any other problems.

Jackie Lange
    [email protected]

p.s. The Foundations for Wealth maunau will be uploaded in a few days.

Wow Jackie — that’s fast! Thanks. Looks like it’s all working OK now.
    – dan

Anonymous

The 1st of 24 Lessons of the new VIDEO/AUDIo series, Foundations of Wealth, is available now in the Learning Center.

Check it out!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.