You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

I bought my first duplex in 2001. I’m currently up to 5 rental units. My portfolio consists of two duplexes and three single-family dwellings. My last real estate purchase was in 2005.
    I’m reaching out to this great community on a quest to discover new strategies to grow a profitable portfolio. I really like Lonnie Scruggs methods however I seem to be chasing my tail and all over the map with ideas. Some direction from a mentor on this community would be great.
    Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Hi Rob
    Welcome to the forum.I am flipping mobile homes in California.
    Please contact me off line at [email protected]
    I have some ideas for you
    Best Regards
    Dave Doyle
    Los Angeles

HI Rob

Welcome to the CashFlowDepot family!

My advise is to ONLY buy mobile homes which are close to where you live. Too many things can go wrong with long distance mobile homes.

The basic idea of a a “Lonnie Deal” is to buy an older mobile home for cheap ( less than $5000) then resell quickly with seller financing. You can usually sell for 2-3 times what you bought it for (maybe more). You’ll get all your cash investment back quickly, then it’s pure cashflow.

With most of the Lonnie Deals I’ve done, I got all my cash invested back within 2-3 months. Then I’d enjoy $300 – $500 a month cash flow from each mobile homes. There is very little competition with mobile homes so you can do a lot more deals each month.

Also check out the Coaching Call about LAND for mobile homes – it is a gold mine!

We have a lot of mobile home investing training in the Premium Training section at:

https://www.cashflowdepot.com/premium-training/

Jackie,

Thank you. I’m thrilled to be a part of the Cash Flow Depot family. I found an advertisement for CashFlowDepot on the cover of Lonnie Scruggs Deal On Wheels. After a few minutes on the computer looking over what CashFlowDepot has to offer, I knew I had to be a part of it.

I just finished listing to the Coaching Call about Land for mobile homes. I’m very intrigued and excited to get something going again. I believe this community will help me keep things simple and focused on what is important.

Rob
    I have been over your way, but no of late. I believe you are in a vibrant market. The chatter is the corridor from DesMoine to the quad cities is a good market with opportunities.

There has been a lot of growth in the Des Moines area lots being invested in building units and strip malls. Facebook, Microsoft, and Apple have been investing heavily in the area building data centers as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.