New Member Introduction

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • My name is Billy Mobley. I live in Gwinnett County, Georgia which is northeast of Atlanta.
    I work a day job and enjoy my work. Retirement is 5-7 years away and the last 5 years have been a huge financial decline. I’ve got to make a change. I look forward to this journey.

HI Billy

Welcome to the CashFlowDepot family!

I understand what you are saying. I live in Panama now and started a relocation tour company for people thinking about moving to Panama where it is more affordable. I hear from almost all my tour guest that they have taken a huge hit financially the last 7-8 years.

Many of these people have lost their pension which they worked 20-30 years for. They cannot live in social security alone and stay in the USA.

The simple solution is to have just a few rental proeprties to supplement your income. Even an extra $1000 or $2000 a month income from rentals would make all the difference in lifestyle. (heck, you can live on that alone in Panama)

So, I would advise two things for you to do

1. Do some wholesale flips to get started. See my FLIP DEALS book in the free bonus section for members. This will help you learn how to negotiate, how to estimate repairs, and also give you an infusion of cash reserves. YOu do not buy the house, you don’t do any repairs, and if done properly, there is no risk. You get paid in about 2 weeks for each deal. I did 40 of these my first year in Real estate.

2. After about 3-6 months start doing marketing for either master leases or buying houses with seller financing which you can rent out. These houses will give you cash flow! Be on the call August 5th to hear a cash flow depot member discuss how he went from 0 houses and 0 cash flow to $10,000 a month in just a few years.

Don’t worry, we have additional training for both of these techniques right here at cashflowdepot

Let me know how I can help!

Thanks again for joining cashflowdepot

Jackie

Thanks Jackie!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.