New Member Introduction

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

I am a new member, just joined yesterday.
    I started listened to Jackie’s wholesaling module (module # 1) and her book on what is working in 2014. I work overseas for 6 weeks and 2 weeks back home in SC. I have attended seminars and listened to CD’s of different areas of RE.

There is a lot of information to learn and I welcome advice from everyone on where to start and stay focused on as I reach my goal to retire from my JOB in 5 yrs or less.

Thanks for the great information !

Regards, Bill

HI Bill

Welcome to CashFlowDepot.com

Since you are not “on location” most of the time, you need to get a team of people finding deals for you.

See the SPECIAL REPORT section for the Mega Lead Generator to learn how to recruit bird dogs.

If you plan to retire in 5 years you need to do a lot of wholesale deals to generate cash which can be used to pay off rental properties which will produce the cash flow you need to survive when you retire.

Ideally, you buy all rental properties with seller financing or subject to the mortgage – stick with newer homes in really good neighborhoods. Avoid houses built before 1978

10 free and clear houses will generate about $8k to $10k a month in income after expenses like taxes and insurance and maintenance.

Learn about property management so you pick the right tenants who take care of the house and stay. see module 7 for that and also jack miller’s management collection books

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.