New member introduction Beau and Season Kelsey

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Idaho Natives. Most of our investing experience has been in Texas and Tennessee. Looking to stay and expand into other markets like in our home state of Idaho. Looking forward to getting to know the community and letting you know to reach out if anyone needs anything. I’m a deal finder and hope to expand that. Our goal is to own business type real estate like MHP, light industrial, and storage. Our experience is in SFH. We offer opportunities for lenders about 6 times a year, but hope to increase that as we are starting to see more deals come available. We would like to do 6 to 10 more fix and flip deals this year in a price point that particular demographic allows, which is different throughout the country. We hope to pick up at least 15 cash flowing rental homes this year. GOALS!

Looking forward being apart of this community!

Welcome aboard. Happy to connect. Marcus Tuttle 504.220.9154

Season? I’m unsure if this is your name or a handle. Regardless, good to have you part of Depot.

Gary Johnston is an Idaho – or as he says it: I – DEE – HO – guy. Be sure to attend his Financial Freedom Principals class. It’s a mind bender.

You said you were from Texas. Do you have experience doing lease with option deals on single family houses? It’s my understanding these can’t be done in Texas. I’m trying to get the full poop about how options work in Texas.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Hi Bill,
    Yes, Season is my first name. 🙂

Apparently, Mr. Gary Johnston just lives in the next town over from me. I use the word town, because that’s what they are. Small little populations of people in little towns separated by farmland. I have looked up his class info. I would love to take it.

I have not done lease with options in Texas. My good friend in who is in title says they have been done some. Her name is Krisha Murphy with Secured Title of Texas. Also her in house attorney is really good.
    930 W Ralph Hall Parkway Suite 102 Rockwall, TX 75032
    Mobile 214-790-5528 – Office 469-769-1997 – Fax 469-519-6266
    [email protected]
    http://www.securedtitletx.com

Hope this helps! I would love feedback on how it will work for you.

Season Kelsey
    435-231-0015

Marcus Tuttle,
    Thank you! glad to meet you!

Season,

Thanks for the great lead. In the next day or two, I’ll give them a call.

Bill Cook
    770-815-8727

Welcome
    Don Wede

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.