New Member Introduction – Happy New Year!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hello fellow Real Estate Investors – I am new to this although – I hold a RE license for the state of NJ and I have owned 4 homes personally on the east coast from upstate NY to North Georgia. I have always enjoyed working and improving my homes over the course of the time that I lived in the home and I have always desired to build a business in and around this sector of the economy. I have done a JV deal with some veteran investors which didn’t turn out to be a very advantageous endeavor and so I decided to go back to doing this on my own and learning more so that my first solo deal wouldn’t be a flop. I really can’t afford to mess up so I am a bit nervous about the endeavor especially finding that first deal since it could really break me it if fails horribly. Anyway I hope to gain some additional perspective and hopefully the confidence I need to pull off my first solo deal by this upcoming spring. I guess focusing on doing a wholesale should be where I start but I’m not sure how to go about that.

Happy New Year to all of you and I hope this is a prosperous year for everyone!

HI Thaddeus

Welcome to the CashFlowDepot family! Most JVs or partnerships don’t work out. So, it’s good that you are making plans to go for it on your own. We’ll be right here to help you!!

Jackie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.