New Member – Introduction

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Hello my name is Karlus Henry and my wife and I own a real estate brokerage firm in Florida. We have been in the real estate business a little over 12 years. We do fee based property management, foreclosure and distress property sales, and loss mitigation and loan modification consulting. We are looking to transition from third party brokerage activities to more transactions for our own account. I’m very interested in getting involved with master leasing since this would fit nicely into our existing business model. After talking with David Tilney, he referred me to this group and I’m very excited and eager to learn as much as possible in order to help us with taking our firm to the next level with this transition.

HI Karlus

Thanks for joining cashflowdepot.com You’re right, master leasing would fit in nicely with what you are already doing.

You also need to study OPTIONS! You will be able to double or triple or quadruple your profit on “listings” if you use options vs a listing agreement.

Options and Leases are in the same training module

Thanks for the insight. I plan on diving into the training today. Also, wanted to know if there was a sample performance or fixed master lease that I could glean from to prepare one for one of my current fee based properties.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.