New Member Looking to Learn Property Management

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

My name is Chris and I’m a new member here. I was wondering if anyone had any good property management resources. There are plenty of resources regarding property acquisition, however, I can’t find much good information on how to properly market for and select good tenants who will take care of your property, and stay in place for a long time. If there is such information on this site, I would appreciate if someone could point me towards it, if not, any advice on where to find this information is much appreciated! Thank you in advance! I’m already loving CFD and am almost overwhelmed (in a good way) with how much knowledge is available here!

Chris N.

Chris,

Welcome to CFD. Take a look on the forum under the category of Master Lease & Property Management. There is lots of info there. You should also look up David Tilney’s course on Hassle Free Property management on the web and attend the course as soon as you can. David usually only offers the course once a year so do everything you can to attend – it is that good. I have gone twice and many on CFD have gone many times more than I have. Property management can be fun once you adopt David’s way of doing things adapted for your local laws/regulations and situation.

We are always learning so feel free to ask more questions – there are several folks on here with decades of real estate experience from whom we learn lots.

Hank

I second David Tilney’s Course

There is training about tenant selection ant tenant training here at CashFlowDepot.
    David Tilney is teaching a 3 day class for the Colorado investor’s group in MAY — see details at
    IRRofColorado.com
    I think Davids regular seminar is in September in S. California

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.